Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Six Months and loving...

I  wonder sometime if you look out the window and think of life before ...  in china.

I do,  I wonder who held you.  who helped you become so loving, so funny, so rich in humor, fun, and joy.

Your spirit now and then was breathed by the Holy Spirit.  He gifted you in ways I could have never imagined.

What an amazing privilege to watch as you find your voice and as your find your path to your Savior.




You have fulfilled every single one of my dreams of having a China doll and then some. 

We thank God for you every day, and for the masterpiece you are to Him.



For we are God's masterpiece, He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long."  Eph 2:10

Happy 6 month GOTCHA 
Ava Joy Violette!









No comments:

Post a Comment