Sunday, April 14, 2013

Secret Garden

 In just 2 days we will celebrate Ava’s very first gotcha day.

I am reliving day by day...moment by moment... this time last year.

My emotions felt like they had spun completely out of control and I was holding onto the Savior for the strength to take me to the moment of our meeting.

 What an amazing year it has been in so many glorious ways.
Any expectation I had of our Ava Joy has been far exceeded.  
The Heavenly Father is in the business of so much more than we can ask or imagine.  

The only mystery is why I ever question his mercy, his grace and his miracles.
.

“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning revealing new miracles.” 
― Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden





“Where you tend a rose my lad, a thistle cannot grow.” 

― Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden









Our Sweet Ava Joy-Violette

No comments:

Post a Comment