Saturday, February 11, 2012

In the Corner

 "I saw the face of Jesus"
In a little orphan girl
She was standing in the corner
On the other side of the world
And I heard the voice of Jesus
Gently whisper to my heart
Didn't you say you wanted to find me
Well, here I am 
Here you are.
 So what now
What will you do with this treasure you've found
I know I may not look like what you expected
But if you remember
This is right were I said I would be
You found me
"what now," words/music by  
steven curtis chapman

This photo was our little treasure found on a charity site from the Henan Province.  We glanced at this photo and knew there was something profoundly special.   Standing there, in the far right corner. some little chubby cheeks drew us in... our daughter.

2 comments:

  1. My son is standing in the far left corner... LOVE YOUR GIRL! Do you have any more photos of them?

    kisses from spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! someone traveled to Luohe to set up a similar room in the South for CCAI and sent me tons of pictures!! about 2 mos ago. Let me find the emails!!! How fun. Are you home with your son??
      We are home 2 weeks and loving every minute with this sweet girl!

      Delete