Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting...


"THOSE THAT WAIT ON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH”. ISAIAH 40:31 NKJV

 This scripture and a beautiful devotion was in my in box yesterday morning.  I smiled and thought, “I got that” as I was determined by the end of the week we would have travel dates and my “waiting” would be very close to over.

How God must have chuckled at my over confidence and “figuring out” the Chinese government and for that matter Him.

Within 2 hours we had an email saying the next step is “Travel Approval”.  Okay, I kinda thought we had that, but alas, we don’t and once again, we wait. 

We wait for the Travel Approval and we wait on the Lord to indeed renew our strength, to keep us from anxiety and impatience and to reassure us, His way, His timing and His plan is indeed more than we can ask or imagine.

Wait for us dear Jello Buttercup.  Our hearts are already in China, our bodies just need to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment