Tuesday, January 10, 2012

a letter from "jei jei" - big sister, Lily

Dear Baby Sister,

I have got two very special birthday presents for you.  They both were mine at one time.  But, I think you should have them.  I hope your nose will feel better soon.  And, one of the presents has gold sequence on it.

PS.  Sequence are little any color pretty things, like little beads.

All my friends are really looking forward to seeing you.  I think you are very cute.  And, we have a room for you.  It has a pink cradle and there are Chinese pillows in there.  And at Christmas time, you have a pink stocking with designs on it.

By the way, my name is Lily.  L I L Y.  I am 7 and 1/2.  Beau is 9 and Bailey is 15.  You will like our house.  We have 2 guinea pigs.  One is Zuzu and one is Gingersnap.  My friend Brooke who is very close has 2 guinea pigs that almost look the same as ours.

Your birthday presents are:  I can't tell you what they are, but  I can tell you a little bit.  I got you shoes from where I used to live, in Kazakhstan.  And, I got you a pretty doll with a pink dress with flowers on it.  I want to know what your favorite color is.  Mine is pink!

I am sooo excited to see you.  I could ALMOST pack my bags and go alone.
I love you.
Lily Isabella-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment