Monday, January 30, 2012

Matthew 25:36 
I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.

This verse really hit me square in the heart this past week.  Right after getting our official Letter of Acceptance from China, I hopped on a plane with my friends from Koinonia House Ministries and headed to Angola Prison in Louisiana.

The orphan lives not only within the walls of an orphanage, without Jesus Christ he or she lives within the walls of a prison.

You can help bring an orphan to the heavenly Father by supporting ministries like Chinese Children Adoption International and Koinonia House Ministries.

Please visit the links below.    Thanks for letting me share my heart ~  Brian



Ephesians 1:4-5
Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.  God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment