Sunday, April 1, 2012

In our hearts...

Thursday was VISA day.  The boys headed to Chicago, thank you Jesus the consulate is a hop, skip and a jump away.  They had a marvelous time while they waited for the visas to be processed.  They spent much of the day at the Art Institute while Lily and I spent much of our day at the office.  So much to do for the trip personally and at work. 

The boys returned home with a treasure from the museum – a wood cherry blossom heart.  It is beautiful. 

I left it on the counter and woke up to this just this morning.  Lily had placed an origami girl in it then told me later. 
“She is in all our hearts, mama.” 

Indeed, she is.  How blessed I am my children are as passionate about their sister as we are our daughter.  When I am weak or fearful about this big trip; they are strong, encouraging and their excitement and faith inspire me.

Out of the mouths of babes… 
She truly is in all of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment